Our main focus is printed clothing and custom decals.
Custom printed clothing
Having your business logo printed on good quality clothing is recommended if you like your staff and business to look professional. Not only does it show your customers who the staff are, but it also advertises your business around the local area without you having to lift a finger, due to your staff going to the local shop or petrol station with your logo proudly on display. I don't know about you, but if I see somebody wearing printed clothing with a logo, especially a printed tshirt, I always look at the logo to see what it says. Sometimes, it can even spark a conversation like "Oh, you work at XYZ? I love that place!". People within hearing range will hear this and may be curious to find out more too! Perfect advertising.
We have a huge selection of clothing available for printing at reasonable prices. Take a look at our clothing range (coming soon!).
A decal's primary aim is to show information. This information can be anything you like, such as your business opening times, fire exit location, huge sales sign, absolutely anything. You can even have a custom decal on your company vehicles so you're advertising as you drive around. Custom decals make you stand out from the world of everything being the same. Wouldn't your business look nice with a custom decal with your business name on a sign at the entrance of your car park or above your entrance door? We even use custom decals in our house to decorate items or for Christmas decorations on our window. You could even give them away at exhibitions or regular customers for car window stickers or even bumper stickers.
We have a variety of vinyl available for decals, which will be easier to list below:
- Semi-permanent vinyl which can be easily peeled off any surface. This is ideal for advertising a temporary sale - maybe advertising Valentine's Day or Easter sales.
- Permanent vinyl which is what we generally use for outdoor signs or for something that doesn't change very often such as opening/closing times, business name signs or vehicle signage. The lifespan of this vinyl is generally 7 years.
- Window cling is also a temporary vinyl which doesn't use any adhesive to stick. This will only work on windows due to the way it's created. This is mostly used for temporary sales due to how quick it is to place and remove. If removed carefully, this can be reused for next years' sale too, which the previous two types of vinyl cannot. The downside to this is that it's limited in the design the decal can have.
Interested in your own custom printed clothing or custom decals? Feel free to contact us today.
Feeling unsure if you want printed clothing or decals? Maybe our FAQ will help
- Is there a minimum order needed?
- Absolutely not. You can order as many or as little as you like. We don't believe forcing new or regular customers to order more than what they need necessary.
- What brand of clothing do you use?
- Our top selling clothing used for printing is Fruit of the loom, especially for the printed tshirts and hoodies. We can use another brand you would like too, providing our supplier can get hold of it.
- Are decals easy to use?
- We try to prepare the decals so that installation is as easy as possible for you. Although sometimes, it may be best to hire us to install it or another professional to make sure it is done correctly.
- Do you offer discounts?
- We offer a discount on large quantity orders. This is generally 10-20%, we will let you know more upon your order due to there being so many different factors involved.
- Where are you based?
- We are based in Gelderland, in the Netherlands. Up until 2016, we were based in the UK.
- What payment methods do you support?
- We like to stick to PayPal due to the extra protection you get from them. The Buyers Protection they offer is really worth it. The cards you can use with PayPal are visa, meastro, american express and mastercard. You do not have to be registered with PayPal to pay, which is also a bonus.
- If I don't like the item, can I return it?
- Of course, with us being in the EU, you have 14 days to return the unused item. We do not pay for shipping of the returned item. A refund will then be issued to you once we have checked the item for damages. Personalised or temporary items cannot be refunded.
- What if I find a problem with my printed clothing or decal?
- Within 2 months of recieving your printed clothing or decal, it will be replaced free of charge if it is found to be a manufacturing fault. You must contact us beforehand! We will organise return shipping for you, at our expense. Replacements or refunds are not available for semi-permanent or window cling decals as they're a temporary decal.
- Can I cancel my order?
- If we have not started processing your order, we will be able to cancel and offer a full refund on your purchase. However, if we have started processing your order, you will not be entitled to a full refund as it is classed as personalised goods.
- Where can I find more information about the EU laws?
- You can find your rights as a buyer on the Europa website
- I need more help
- If you have any more questions about printed clothing, decals or the company, you can always contact us and we will do our best to answer any queries you have